Friday, 15 April 2011

I am off to Orlando today. Not on my holidays. I am attending one of the biggest events in the automation and power calendar. It’s the annual ABB Automation & Power World 2011. It’s a gargantuan affair that starts on April 18th to 21st. For me it is quite a humbling experience. You see I am presenting a workshop on ABB energy appraisals for motor-driven applications - see video below.

Regular readers of this blog will know that I am passionate about this and the impact an energy appraisal can have on industry. It is truly enormous with magical savings to be made. And yet at this workshop you can find me tucked away on page 26 of a 56-page guide to over 400 workshops. And I have to say there are some amazing presentations listed.

Take a look for yourself. Stay tuned and I will let report back from Orlando with my highlights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment